• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are your favorite places to eat?

Inspired by our chat in the new chat room. Some of you had really great places and recommendations.

I recommend DeFranko's Submarines in Van Nuys. I think the owner is originally from Chicago, so it's sort of like a Chicago style deli. My favorite was the pepper steak.

Someone else mentioned Portillo's, a Chicago style hot dog place that is starting to come into OC. 

Langers in McArthur Park.  Expensive, but real real good.

Road to Seol.  A Korean BBQ place in Koreatown.  One of the better one's.

Been trying various restaurants in the Larchmont Village area near where I live.  They've all been pretty good there so far.  

fast food:

In N Out of course

The Hat

Original Tommy's

Food Trucks:

Kogi Tacos.  Was better than I thought it would be.  Korean Taco's, who would have thunk it.

Places I've been disappointed in:

Grilled Cheese Truck.  All hype, didn't think it was worth it.

El taco in Downey. Best mex fast food ever. Get the chunky beef burrito and you will not be disappointed. If you do not like it, send me a copy of the receipt and I will reimburse you. There are other ones in south gate and orange as well, but Downey is the best.

Disclaimer: I will not reimburse your money.