• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are your favorite places to eat?

A place better than Jersey Mike's is an Italian market in Upland called Claros.

We used to go to that place for my family's Italian food needs.  They also have a place here in La Habra on Whittier.  The workers are dickheads. You ask for salami, and they look at you like you're retarded because you don't know the dozen or so variations of Salami they sell.  Good food, though.

We used to go to that place for my family's Italian food needs.  They also have a place here in La Habra on Whittier.  The workers are dickheads. You ask for salami, and they look at you like you're retarded because you don't know the dozen or so variations of Salami they sell.  Good food, though.

That's how I found out about it. The gf's family is as Italian as they come and they have us over and do an authentic Italian dinner (even do the early 3pm dinners) and get there stuff from there. It's something like $27 for the antipasto plate, but damn worth it for that selection of meats and cheeses.

Lol same with the Arcadia one.  Workers were all assholes.

I love Claros! There used to be a great Italian bakery down around Baldwin and Duarte. Its been gone like 10 years, but that place was awesome.

My mom has shopped at Claros pretty much my entire life and I've never been able to find another Italian deli in nor cal or San Diego that compares.

I don't think I put any quality places.

-Club 33 at Disneyland

-Ruth Chris

-Morton's

-Jack Stack (Kansas City)

-Orange Hill

-There is a place just off Newport Blvd. and a left on PCH. I don't think it's Villa Nova, but could be wrong.

-Sababa (Long Beach/Belmont Shore)

-Fire Fox has gone kind of down hill in quality (they even changed the menu to dinner plates instead of a la carte) but is still ok.

-Hibachi Steakhouse

-Lemongrass (Las Vegas in the Aria)

-Greystone (San Diego)

-Palm (Los Angeles)

You veg dudes would like Native Foods. I only know of the one in Costa Mesa.

That place is great. I've only been to the one in CM. Don't know if there are others.

Ray and Tank should try the Buddhist temple in Hacienda Heights.  And no, I'm not joking.  Pure vegetarian food, but I hear it is fantastic.  

That's interesting. I'll have to look into that.