• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A-Rod suspended for 2014 Season.

Glen

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2014/01/alex-rodriguez-suspension-now-162-games-1.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

How nice for the Yankees.  Now they can go after Tanaka without much worry about the luxury tax hit they wanted to avoid.  I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Mods, feel free to change the thread title.  

I guess now we wait to see if Arod has his people pursue this further or just accepts his fate.  He claims he will fight it in federal court.  If indeed his peeps file a temporary restraining order, then the Yanks will have top continue to pay him.

So, if you're one of those guys hoping that the pending suspension will impact the Yankees pursuit of Tanaka, you're best off hoping Arod continues to be a prick and fights this.

Edited by Inside Pitch

No positive test, first offense. Where is the union on this. If he wasn't so unPopular this never happens.

Aside from the fact he has admitted steroid use, his severe suspension also includes all his ridiculou cover up attempts of paying people off and misleading people.

Would it be better if A-Rod was being paid during the suspension?  Unless MLB has some evidence implicating the Yankees in A-Rod's activities, they should not  penalized.  I hate saying that.

There is years of evidence that suggests that every team was complicit in all of this. If ARod didn't suck now I'm sure the Yankees would've been trying to get him off the hook in this farce.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2014/01/alex-rodriguez-suspension-now-162-games-1.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

How nice for the Yankees.  Now they can go after Tanaka without much worry about the luxury tax hit they wanted to avoid.  I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Mods, feel free to change the thread title.  

Angels could go after tanaka without worry from luxury tax if they werent so stupid and signed pujols and hamilton.  im sorry the yankees made smarter decisions the past couple years, but for some reason you want to blame mlb.

Edited by Marsaka

This is a win for the Yanks, MLB and the players. I'm glad this clown is gone for a season. Hopefully the media sticks to baseball stories during the season without bringing up the ARoid drivel.

This a million times this...  Imagine Arod in a world where nobody is talking about him?   

Edited by Inside Pitch