• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Big Announcement - AngelsWin.com Celebrates 10 Years

Chuck congratulations on such a significant anniversary and milestone! As Dave said, 10 years on the Internet and growing is something to really admire and be proud of! There are Internet companies that have come and gone in much shorter time so the fact you are here and making it happen is a real testament to you, the staff, and the entire AW.com community.

Well done! :D

Seems just like yesterday when Chuck sought me out in the OMB forum and begged me to join forces at Angelswin.com

Thxs,

Pimpmyteam

Ha! The amount of guns I put to everyone's heads over the years to come over here, you'd think I was a criminal. 

You mean there is an actual arrangement with the NSA?

well to say that the NSA "negotiated" terms of our arrangement would be rather generous. They had pictures of me in a dodger hat and shirt. I know they were fake but how do you prove a negative? They had dodger tickets bought with my credit card. None of it was true but how do I look at my grand monkies and tell them I love the Angels when they had the power of the government behind them. This was NO true "arrangement". ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!

Grats to all of you.

Keeping anything together for ten years takes a lot of work and dedication. Having something still building steam after ten years is pretty remarkable.

Lot's of people need some pats on the back.

I couldn't be any prouder and humbled at the same time.

While other Angels websites may have been around 10 or more years, we started as a fansite by the fans, for the fans and delivered a thriving community for Angels fans to interact on for a decade, along with the best written content and exclusive interviews on the net, as a bonus.

Our annual events made this online community come ALIVE with tangible friendships that will last a lifetime.

Here's to another 10 years of good times, great memories and more friendships. Cheers!

PS: Be on the lookout for more exciting features, interviews and events as we celebrate our 10th anniversary together. Good times ahead!

I've been with angelswin since the "Great ESPN Message Board Migration" about 8-9ish years ago when trolls roamed the board with impunity.  Its one of the first things I pull up when I get to work (and keep open in a tiny window in the corner of my screen) and first place I visit for Angels news.   

Congrats to everyone who made this site happen and grow...its been pretty amazing to see how big its become since way back when we were contemtplating Vlad, Guillen, Glaus, and Salmon in the same line-up.

I'll just echo the congrats that have already been posted here...

Congrats on a great run to Chuck and everybody else involved in keeping this community going!

I've long said that this is my first stop for news everyday; Angels or otherwise.  We have a lot of good people here that break news better than any of the "news" networks.

I'm thankful for AW, its members, content, news, arguments, GC, Angels-insights, and get-togethers for good causes (like the softball tourney to benefit the Miracle League).

I can't say enough good things, and resolve to try harder to help build the membership.