• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Official Website: 'In good shape,' Pujols starts swinging bat

So yk, you would rather they right no off season articles about players coming off injuries? It's there job to write these articles and it's our job to interpret them for what they are, which is their job.

Hey, if this article works for people, more power to them.

It works for the common fan that reads the headlines. These articles aren't written for guys like us that know more about the Angels, their history, their strengths and weaknesses, than the actual sports writer himself. We are fanatics, that's why we spend hours each week on here.

It works for the common fan that reads the headlines. These articles aren't written for guys like us that know more about the Angels, their history, their strengths and weaknesses, than the actual sports writer himself. We are fanatics, that's why we spend hours each week on here.

Exactly.  This is fluff, but it's certainly much better than hearing he had a setback or something similar to that.  I prefer being cautiously optimistic and perhaps ending up being a bit disappointed to being pessimistic and having your wish come true.

We can expect several of these type articles every week until the season starts.

"Hamilton feels confident he will continue the success he had at the end of the season."

"Trumbo gets back to the basics, believes he can improve plate awareness."

"Howie focusing on improvement, not trade talk."

"Weaver focusing on velocity with new strength program."

"Bourjos back to form, hitting in the cage."

"Calhoun, in great shape, ready to battle with Bourjos for a starting job."

"Blanton, still sucks, hopes to be the suckiest ever."

If I could write, I could totally be a sports writer.

Edited by nate

This is great news for all of the undecided season ticket buyers. The FO is obviously preparing us for a lite winter by selling us on Albert again. And oh by the way, Kobe Bryant was seen dribbling a basketball 3 months ago.

So much for Kobe smashing the expected return date period, for which the norm is 6-9 months and surgery was over 6 months ago.

So much for Kobe smashing the expected return date period, for which the norm is 6-9 months and surgery was over 6 months ago.

Still has to get back into playing shape as well(strength, conditioning, muscle memory). For a 35 year old, 6 months would have been a miracle.

This is great news for all of the undecided season ticket buyers. The FO is obviously preparing us for a lite winter by selling us on Albert again. And oh by the way, Kobe Bryant was seen dribbling a basketball 3 months ago.

Jesus Claude, I liked you better when you were unsure if you would post here anymore. 

Jesus Claude, I liked you better when you were unsure if you would post here anymore.

It's nothing personal Strad, I do hope that Albert finds his old productive bat but if he has a setback before Opening Day this place is going to explode. Happy Holidays!