• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

My condolences to the AngelsWin.com members who were rooting for Los Doyers

As much as he trolls, he is right that Molina makes a huge difference for the Cardinals.

How else do so many of their young pitchers adapt quickly at the MLB level?

Not to mention being one of the top clutch hitters in MLB going back to the NLCS winning HR as a rookie in 2006

If they had been stupid and not tied him up long term, and I'm Moreno/Dipoto, I would have seriously offered him 6 years/$100 million.

Edited by Angel Oracle

As much as he trolls, he is right that Molina makes a huge difference for the Cardinals.

How else do so many of their young pitchers adapt quickly at the MLB level?

Not to mention being one of the top clutch hitters in MLB going back to the NLCS winning HR as a rookie in 2006

If they had been stupid and not tied him up long term, and I'm Moreno/Dipoto, I would have seriously offered him 6 years/$100 million.

I wouldn't have minded giving him Hamilton/Greinkes contract either. 5 years/125-145m no problem.

I rooted for the Dodgers because I have friends who are Dodger fans and I wanted them to be happy.    I could give a rats a$$ if that bothers anybody on this message board.  I've been a die hard Angel fan since I was five years old.  I was too young to remember Donnie Moore, but I suffered through some hellish years and stuck by the team when scarcely 20,000 fans came out to watch the games.  Never have I once considered becoming a fan of any other team.  After 2002, all of the sudden everybody became a passionate Angels fan.  A lot of these same "fans" have poked fun at me for my lukewarm desire to see the Dodgers win it all this year, calling into question my loyalty toward the Angels.  I watched one Dodger playoff game, and that was only because my friend was at the game; it was the first playoff game he'd ever attended.  The Dodgers won.  I was happy that he was happy.  When the Dodgers lost game six (a game that I didn't watch), it hurt about as bad as I'd expect my arm to hurt if it were to be grazed by a wiffle ball.  I yawned, shrugged my shoulders, and went about my business.  Why some Angel fans choose to act as though I'd taken sides against them in a holy war, I can only imagine.  

My fellow students at UCLA used to get on my case for not hating USC, too.  My dad went to USC.  I like my dad.  I want him to be happy.  So while I don't necessarily root for USC, I choose not to hate them.  I guess that makes me a shitty UCLA fan too.      

Edited by saangels

That's what makes him good at what he does. He says something that makes sense to make it seem like he is not a troll. Then he will say that Molina is a better player than Trout.

Actually, Trout and Molina make a great example/comparison of the best player and most valuable player argument .

Think about it

Edited by Troll Daddy