• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California = 6 of top 7 least affordable cities to live in

Good timing. House shopping starting next month.

Here's what I can get in a place like Austin, TX - http://www.trulia.com/property/3128105576-Rocky-Creek-Community-Rocky-Creek-8912-Ambrosia-Dr-Austin-TX-78738

Here's what I'll end up getting in Mission Viejo - http://www.trulia.com/property/33331828-22542-Via-Santiago-Mission-Viejo-CA-92691

For now I'll continue to pay a premium to live where I do.  When I was looking at places last year there were some okay areas where houses weren't too bad price wise but I opted for a townhouse in HB.  Eventually I'll probably end up as Adam's neighbor when buying a house in South OC some day. 

Make sure you have thick walls when you move in next door. I'm a loud love maker

I don't mind paying for perfect weather. Everyone who lives in San Diego is either from the Midwest or the east coast. They left for a reason. Shoot, I left NorCal cause I was too cold.

I agree. I will happily live in a much smaller structure to be here

“Is there anything more annoying than the poor? Always complaining: ‘Ohhh, I can’t afford a two-bedroom townhouse for $600,000.’ Good. Move east. That’s what the middle of the country is for, people who gave up on their dreams.”

“Is there anything more annoying than the poor? Always complaining: ‘Ohhh, I can’t afford a two-bedroom townhouse for $600,000.’ Good. Move east. That’s what the middle of the country is for, people who gave up on their dreams.”

Tosh?