• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

6 hours ago, nate said:

bite your tongue.

Run D is so bad and both safeties and MLB will be out.  I have a bad feeling about this.

We have depth at safety. I'm more concerned with our LBs I doubt Young plays and Woods is out for the first half. Their backups are very inexperienced. 

2 hours ago, nate said:

Safety depth is pretty inexperienced too.  Riley and Spencer were all over the place and not in a good way last weekend.

Lockett is a rs soph and Spencer is a junior and both have experience.

The lb backups are Brandt, who redshirted last year, and Barnes, who has only seen the field on special teams. 

I didn't realize that Mossi had been moved to defense. Was wondering what happened to him 

the 9am kickoff time sucks ass,too 

Barnes didn't look terrible at least.  Got caught chasing a couple times but otherwise looked good.

Bruins have been so spoiled by EK and then Brown, hard to deal with a mediocre MLB.

I like the kickoff though, 11AM is a perfect time.

Edited by nate

9 hours ago, nate said:

Barnes didn't look terrible at least.  Got caught chasing a couple times but otherwise looked good.

Bruins have been so spoiled by EK and then Brown, hard to deal with a mediocre MLB.

I like the kickoff though, 11AM is a perfect time.

and Barr and Jack and Wallace and Brown and Zumwalt....

The Real Linebacker U

Now that I think about it, the early start time is cool. 

In-N-Out will be opening up right at halftime. 

Edited by Lou

50 minutes ago, nate said:

Called it.  Worst defense in CFB.

Add to that Rosen all of a sudden acting like a freshman again.  Brutal.

I don't think it's Rosen's fault. He has to play perfect football to keep his team in in. Bad OL and defense can't stop a nose bleed. 

Ive enjoyed watching him play this year , but he can't be perfect all the time