• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

1 minute ago, Lou said:

We had one big dropped pass on the last drive, but other than that, it was great to see guys actually making plays. DA came to play. 

Yeah, I thought that DA drop was going to end the game.

That swing pass to Soso on 4th and 6 was a super fuckin ballsy call.

Still, they gotta figure out how to run the ball man.

4 minutes ago, nate said:

Yeah, I thought that DA drop was going to end the game.

That swing pass to Soso on 4th and 6 was a super fuckin ballsy call.

Still, they gotta figure out how to run the ball man.

Yep.

and stop the run. They finally did when they played man on the wr's and had the safeties push up for the run. 

So many plays that were in he'd from it being a loss. The FG that was tipped by half of a thumb...the pass that went right thru the defenders hands for a shocking td...the td pass to Howard...

Yeah, lots of shit went their way.

Playing Nickel for the entire first half was one of the biggest problems on run D.  Plus Woods was constantly out of position and Kenny Young was left all alone in the middle.

Once they went to a standard 4-3 it was much better.  I don't get why they didn't do that the entire time, I know Mazzone likes to run the spread but the DB core is probably the best unit on the entire time.  Boss is no Vanderdoes, need that extra LB to help against the run. 

The NCAA should vacate any wins from the FBS schools versus FCS opponents. Washington State Cougars got a free win over Montana State 31-0 then the Huskies rolled over the Montana Griz 63-7. These should be treated as pre season games and not count towards the regular season.

Correct me if I am wrong but UCLA does not have any FBS games scheduled this season. It's going to be a tough road all the way to the match up with USC.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

The NCAA should vacate any wins from the FBS schools versus FCS opponents. Washington State Cougars got a free win over Montana State 31-0 then the Huskies rolled over the Montana Griz 63-7. These should be treated as pre season games and not count towards the regular season.

Correct me if I am wrong but UCLA does not have any FBS games scheduled this season. It's going to be a tough road all the way to the match up with USC.

They don't count towards bowl eligibility 

4 hours ago, nate said:

FBS - Football Bowl Subdivision.  This is formally known as division 1.

FCS - Football Championship Subdivision.  Formally known as Div 2.

thanks, nate.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

It made more sense as division 1 & 2.

no kidding. an unnecessary change.

2 hours ago, nate said:

A non con loss to a div 1 team sure does and so does the extra wear and tear on the team that played real opponents 

I'm not sure why that point was directed at me since I never claimed that it didn't . I was responding to the comment that wins over BCS teams should be vacated. 

2 hours ago, nate said:

not the shit that the SEC does.

Do you really need me to post the teams with the toughest SOS and the crap PAC 12 teams have scheduled again? 

Edited by Lou