• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

1 hour ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Where the fuck is Rosen?

Concussion in the last game.

So many injuries here, the turf at Rice-Eccles is awful.  With that said, the Bruins straight up suck.

Bradley should have been fired already and definitely should be fired now.  So should Mora and Guerrero but something tells me nothing will happen.

7 hours ago, nate said:

Concussion in the last game.

So many injuries here, the turf at Rice-Eccles is awful.  With that said, the Bruins straight up suck.

Bradley should have been fired already and definitely should be fired now.  So should Mora and Guerrero but something tells me nothing will happen.

Rosen or not, there is absolutely no excuse for us getting beat so bad regardless of who we play*. I don't give a damn if Rosen didn't play. It's time we have a backup who can come in and take over if needed. For years now, as soon as our starting qb is injured, it's Season Over. 

* except Bama 

5 minutes ago, nate said:

Part of the problem is that Mora is too conservative.  Every time a backup comes in he doesn't turn them loose.  Other teams don't change much and just go for it.

Yep.

i didn't watch the game last night  (nor have I read about it or seen any highlight) so I don't know what happened with Modster. I'm guessing it was a conservative game plan at the outset. If so, they should have let him loose. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Yep.

i didn't watch the game last night  (nor have I read about it or seen any highlight) so I don't know what happened with Modster. I'm guessing it was a conservative game plan at the outset. If so, they should have let him loose. 

run run run run run swing pass run run run run

Modster actually made a couple really great throws down field and they were the only attempts he really made down field.  The rest were swing passes and a couple quick slants.

Some of the most absurd things that happened: 

Bolu 8 yard run on first down, Starks stuffed up the middle on second down, Starks stuffed up the middle on third down, same exact play

Third and one outside toss to Starks, the 270lb fullback

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Seriously? 

Fuck. 

Yep, there were a shitload of injuries, Utah suffered a couple non contact knee injuries too.

Tauaa also tore ACL/MCL and dislocated his kneecap.

Modster missed most of the second half with a thumb injury but that was no loss, Lynch actually didn't look terrible but he also was not cut loose.