• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

Chipster is going to be interesting at UCLA.

I think he'll do incredibly well. The recruiting advantage that UCLA has over so many other places isn't something to scoff at. He's a great college coach and having access to the athletes he'll get at UCLA will ultimately make for a scary good combo.

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Nothing official from the university, although I would prefer Scott Frost in Gainesville. As long as it isn't Dan Mullen, I would be fine with any of the names that I have heard.

Mullen staying at Miss State

Frost to Nebraska 

Kelly to Westwood

Rally to hell 

44 minutes ago, Lou said:

Mullen staying at Miss State

Frost to Nebraska 

Kelly to Westwood

Rally to hell 

I just read a Twitter feed that says that Kelly has increased demands to the point that both Florida and UCLA have backed away, and he is now supposedly entertaining interest from Tennessee, who he completely rebuffed when they contacted him earlier.

This gets stranger all the time.