• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

On January 10, 2018 at 6:54 AM, nate said:

While I think that Mora and Bradley absolutely ruined the UCLA defense, UCLA has four LBs playing in the NFL playoffs right now, giving you an idea of the talent they lost over the last couple years.

With that said, you can't run a defense in college that requires NFL quality linebackers and DL.

as excited as I am about about having Chip as our HC, I'm even more excited about the quality of assistant coaches he's brought in. 

we have a young team so we'll definitely struggle this year, especially with our schedule, but as long as we show improvements I'll be happy. 

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

as excited as I am about about having Chip as our HC, I'm even more excited about the quality of assistant coaches he's brought in. 

we have a young team so we'll definitely struggle this year, especially with our schedule, but as long as we show improvements I'll be happy. 

Same, it should be fun to watch.  I think making a bowl this year should be an accomplishment, especially with how thin the OL and DL is.

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

normally I would jump on getting over 2 touchdowns from us, but with Chip, I have no idea what to expect. 

Cincy's OL and DB's are suspect.

Yeah.  It is a brand new system and tons of true freshmen in the two deep that have only basically had four weeks to learn.  Injuries at LB, inexperienced offense... I have no idea what to expect.  Chip is the real X factor, but everyone forgets at Oregon is he was there as the OC prior to becoming the HC so there was some familiarity with the system.

I do think that the Bruins DL is the strong point of the team so if they can dominate Saturday they can take a lot of pressure off the offense.