• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2016 at 10:25 AM, NJHalo said:

What ever happened to Devin Fuller?

He was a beast at a nearby high school in NJ, but I lost track of him. He def went to UCLA.

Fuller is a great kid.  Came in as a QB but they quickly converted him to a slot receiver.  Never a star but good enough to get drafted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UCLA definitely addressing a future area of need with 5 OL.  Considering our record last year and Klemm's firing late in the cycle, they did very well there.  We could definitely use some JCs or graduate transfers for more immediate help.  Quality group of DL to build off last years class (Tagaloa, Osa O.).  Nice DB group as per usual.  It's a top 20 class even with only 18-19 recruits.  Using star average, they should be 10-13th.  Now if only our coaching staff gets its act together...

• 2 weeks later...

I am really happy with the WR coach hire, and I think the OL coach hire is solid.  I am not sold on Fisch though, his history as an OC is kinda spotty and I would prefer that we go back to a spread offense.

With that said, it seems like a much better group than last year.  Recruiting OL is going to be huge the next couple years.  I think this is a 8 win team at best but could easily be a 4 win team again.

The defensive recruiting class this year was amazing.

• Chuck pinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...