• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

...And this week's slaughter by the Religion of Peace happened in...

That clip is bullshit. It was Dick Cheney mis-speaking. He intended to say Sadaam Hussein (as that was who the conversation was about) and just said the wrong name. The transcript on that part of the interview:

Tony Snow: "I want to be clear because I've heard you say this, and I've heard the President say it, but I want you to say it for my listeners, which is that the White House has never argued that Saddam was directly involved in September 11th, correct?"

Dick Cheney: "That's correct. "We had one report early on from another intelligence service that suggested that the lead hijacker, Mohamed Atta, had met with Iraqi intelligence officials in Prague, Czechoslovakia. And that reporting waxed and waned where the degree of confidence in it, and so forth, has been pretty well knocked down now at this stage, that that meeting ever took place. So we've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming."

Edited by HaloMagic

• 1 year later...

Would you jump in with that same point if someone started a thread mocking Christianity with blanket statements and all?

I would certainly defend my faith, you know that.  However if the criticism is valid, like whenever the douchebags at Westboro do something then I might just join in.

All I care is that there is a balance, I work with a Muslim and he is one of the kindest, gentlest man I have ever met.  I don't mind when it is pointed out when Christians, Muslims or cops do bad things.

I would certainly defend my faith, you know that.  However if the criticism is valid, like whenever the douchebags at Westboro do something then I might just join in.

All I care is that there is a balance, I work with a Muslim and he is one of the kindest, gentlest man I have ever met.  I don't mind when it is pointed out when Christians, Muslims or cops do bad things.

I can't argue with any of that. Although I can't help but think if someone started a thread titled "This week in Christianity, the religion of bigotry..." that it wouldn't sit so well here, nor should it.