• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

...And this week's slaughter by the Religion of Peace happened in...

Would you jump in with that same point if someone started a thread mocking Christianity with blanket statements and all?

I think killing 12 people by setting them adrift in the open ocean because of religious differences is unsettling and that they claim to be refugees even more so since they obviously are the problem just moving to another shore to start up more shit. It would serve them right if they were met by Christian zealots that only off loaded the Christian survivors and sent their little boat back out the harbor. And not just those that were directly involved but all aboard that watched and never tried to stop them.

Perhaps I missed somehing but I mostly see AJ bashing the right, similarly to how phil attacks the left. I don't remember him making a habit out of bashing Christians. It's usually about politics.

I'm incredibly lazy and indifferent, otherwise I would pull some posts. Plus he's just a troll IMO

Edited by Adam

I can't argue with any of that. Although I can't help but think if someone started a thread titled "This week in Christianity, the religion of bigotry..." that it wouldn't sit so well here, nor should it.

you don't need that kind of thread with Nate around.......

Ha!