• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is Congressman Ted Cruz trying to break into acting?

If he was actually using his filibuster to argue and give alternate ideas to the plan he's disagreeing with then I'll give him credit, but straight time wasting is a bitch move in my eyes no matter what party does it.

Applauding these clowns for reading Green Eggs and Ham is part of the problem.

Oh, and there's a government shut down happening in a few days. I'm glad that is being discussed....

It's actually brilliant if you think about it.

It's kind of like a kid who stays out late enough that the parent is just relieved they are home instead of pissed.

These guys ignore the real problem but wait until the last second to put another bandaid on then call themselves successful.

Meanwhile we keep voting the same type of people in.

Obamacare is a farce.  Unfortunately it is a bit late to stop it all together.  We need actual legislators who aren't idiots like the ones that passed the bill in the first place to fix it.  There are better ways to fund and implement it without destroying an already destroyed economy.

I turned to CSPAN last night to see what he was talking about and he was reading Green Eggs and Ham straight from the book. I then turned the channel. These guys are getting paid with tax payers money to stand there and literally read Dr Suess.

With the way these guys chooose to vote on stuff I am amazed they can do more than just look at the pictures.

It's actually brilliant if you think about it.

It's kind of like a kid who stays out late enough that the parent is just relieved they are home instead of pissed.

These guys ignore the real problem but wait until the last second to put another bandaid on then call themselves successful.

Meanwhile we keep voting the same type of people in.

I don't disagree but right now we have the ACA of which there's certain parts or concepts rather most everyone can agree on but the lack of understanding about the entire thing itself has close to 50% of the public not in favor of it according to some recent polls.  It would be best to iron details out before going full steam ahead but that won't happen.  Meanwhile a few weeks ago the president was ready to launch an attack on Syria with or without the approval of congress or the support of citizens.  They're ignoring the real problems but even the things they bicker about there's too many politicians that don't really seem to care what citizens think. 

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat

I agree with Nate.  This law is totally flawed.  So the choices are (Clinton's Fund it and then change it) or the Republican plan (Repeal it and do it right).

I don't have faith in government to make the changes after being funded, so I support the Republican plan.  Even the unions want it repealed.

I don't support voting something into law and then not funding it. Repeal it if you have the support. The funding for it should be automatic.

It was foisted on us under false pretenses - it was imperative to pass it now (a lie) and it will probably be cost neutral (a lie) and the goal is not a single payer system (a lie).  For Pete's sake, this POS was not read or understood before it was passed.  Under standard law enactment, I would agree that what was passed should be funded, but now people who voted to pass it agree it must be changed.