• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Most Forgettable Angel of the Year

Angelsjunky

Did you forget about whomever it was trying to make Verna Wells a thing?

No, nor did I forget that someone came up with the name "Starry Eyed Moreno", which is also completely retarded, no offense Deniz. At least the person who coined that phrase offers this board a lot of different things.

I do have to admit that at times I completely forget that Pujols is on this team.  Even when he was healthy enough to play, he'd come up to bat, and I'd have a quick thought of, "Oh yeah, Albert."

I can't believe I'm saying that.  He's one of the greatest players of all time, and we get him, and suddenly he's Vernon Wells Jr.

Madsen hands down.

Yeah, Mark Lowe makes the list if anyone can remember he was actually with the team.

the other pitcher we got in some deal, Burnett -- can hardly remember the guy's name -- about the only mention of this guy and Madsen this year was the off-season press conference announcing they'd been signed...........not seen much since.

How can Madson be the most forgettable when he didn't even play? There were zero expectations from him this year - zero.

We knew Blanton would suck like a yellow Dyson swivel ball, but Hamilton has been the most forgettable. Expectations for him were much, much higher than what he produced.

How can Madson be the most forgettable when he didn't even play? There were zero expectations from him this year - zero.

We knew Blanton would suck like a yellow Dyson swivel ball, but Hamilton has been the most forgettable. Expectations for him were much, much higher than what he produced.

"Most forgettable" isn't the player you want to forget about, it's the player you barely notice. Hamilton is very noticeable.

"Most forgettable" isn't the player you want to forget about, it's the player you barely notice. Hamilton is very noticeable.

And thus why he's the most forgettable. He didn't come anywhere close to expectations.

You're talking about Madson as the least memorable.

And thus why he's the most forgettable. He didn't come anywhere close to expectations.

You're talking about Madson as the least memorable.

You're mixing them up. Most forgettable would be Madson since most fans forgot he was even on the team--nobody even knows what his freaking jersey number was. Hamilton would be least memorable because his performance this season...wasn't memorable.