• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2014

Thomas

Sharks went 0-6 with Powerplays tonight. They had the opportunity to win this game. Great game for the Kings. Huge momentum for the race to The Cup.

Four wins in a row is huge, but the Ducks got the rest.

Gonna be cool to see them play each other in the playoffs, finally.

I hope you all feel like jerks rooting against an Anaheim team next week.

Just kidding (sort of)

I've stuck with the Kings due to them being the only southern California hockey team for so long till the Ducks came around. If it wasn't for the great one and the kings, there might not be a ducks team.

Having said that I don't think the Kings would have a Cup if it wasn't for the Ducks. Grateful that they won it to get the Kings in gear and finally say that mediocrity was no longer acceptable.

what an epic comeback. only the fourth hockey to come back from three down, which has never been done in the nba and has only happened once in the MLB ('04 red sox over the yankees).

i love this team.

I tried to get a picture of the lady sitting next to me crying, but I think he husband was wise to what I was up to ... so I passed.

Good Lord!  That building was in FAILo mode 20 minutes before they dropped the puck.  It was like all the fans had already resigned themselves to the fact that their team was going to lose.

I don't think I've ever seen a worse power play team in my life.  Every time they had a man advantage, they just ... I don't know.  It was like they had no plan.  Very weird.

Anyway, congrats to Kings fans!  The So Cal showdown ought to be fun! 

I have tickets to the Rangers- Angels game on Saturday--- will there be game one that night as well !!

What a night in ANAHEIM.........

And game 7 clippers sat in LA...I hope thats a 12:30 tip, would be unreal to hit that and Ducks.

I have tickets to the Rangers- Angels game on Saturday--- will there be game one that night as well !!

What a night in ANAHEIM.........

Same here, fortunately the hockey game starts an hour earlier, traffic won't be as bad as if both started at the same time.

Kings dominated games 5-7, mixed in with SJ basically having not nearly enough will. 

FOURTH NHL team EVER to rally from being down 0-3!   And they basically kicked the Sharks' rears all over the ice in games 5-7.   

I guess the new open ice NHL isn't truly ready for primetime yet.   Defense prevails, along with Kopi, Williams, Toffoli, et al getting it done offensively.

Quick is still da man!

This is also the first ever post-season matchup between SoCal teams in any of the four major league sports.

Beat the Ducks!

Edited by Angel Oracle

EPIC series-win by the Kings!  And, an epic call from HOF-er Bob Miller..

This is gonna be an angry, chippy, skilled, defensive series.  It's about time the two teams met in the playoffs; tho I wish it could've been in the Conference final.

I've been a Kings fan for a looong time (ever since I was old enough to change the channel on the tv to find the games; before "Miracle").  I'm rooting whole-heartedly for my Kings, but it's not the worst thing in the world if the Ducks move-on.  Jus as long as they winning team isn't too beat-up to hoist-it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i LOVE this team.

what a playoff run. i figured chicago was going to be the toughest round to get through, but fortunately for the kings, the blackhawks didn't play as physical a game as the ducks and sharks.

see you at the parade and rally on monday!