• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2014

Thomas

Kings played poor positionally in the first two periods. those goals at the end of the first just never should have happened. not quick's fault - the defense was really out of position on both of them.

outnumbered attacks have to come to an end. the third period was played very well, but i also think san jose eased up a bit with a five goal lead.

the third period was a solid period for our boys. hopefully they learned some thing that will help them the rest of the series.

This loss to the Sharks is particularly frustrating.  I think Sutter looked like a deer in the headlights; call a damn timeout at 2-4!?  Or get your #1 goalie out of there before the team can embarrass him with 3 more goals!?

The Sharks stole the Kings playbook; take the puck into the crease/goaltender to get him off his game.  The Kings look slow and un-interested so far.  In the Cup year, a 2-0 lead would've sent the other teams' fans to their cars.

Stay classy, geoff..  Kings were down 2-0 last season vs. the Blues; don't call for a tee-time just yet.  And, leave your beeber photo collection on your own hard drive for your own 'enjoyment.'

Let it out.  It's ok.  We've all been there.  Expressing your grief is critical to the healing process. 

Geoff can troll all he wants because the way they have played. What happened to the defense?

Btw, Geoff trolled us last year when we were down 2-0 to the Blues. Next thing we know, we win the series and the Ducks choke against the Red Wings and are one and done. Can only hope for a repeat.

Geoff can troll all he wants because the way they have played. What happened to the defense?

Btw, Geoff trolled us last year when we were down 2-0 to the Blues. Next thing we know, we win the series and the Ducks choke against the Red Wings and are one and done. Can only hope for a repeat.

Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg

If you like your playoff games, you can keep your playoff games.........

ok guys, we're screwed now............

last night, LA Kings -- OUCH!!

after the first period with hopes up -- how could things turn so ugly so fast (I didn't say 'quick').

OUCH. I'm still putting on bandages.........

started off 0-2 last year, so it's not a mountain too high to climb. but this san jose team is one tough team. i hope they're not in our heads.

a win in game 3 and this is a series again.

True, but these beatings have a different feeling to them.  The Sharks are channeling the Kings hard work from '12.  Hopefully the home-ice will help.