• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2014

Thomas

Fair enough. The whistle probably should have been blown but whatever. Really hope this epic choke is complete by Wednesday.

The Ref had clear-vision of the loose puck between the goalies pads.. It's just the pushing of the goalie to force the puck over the goal-line that could be questioned.

When the Kings win game 7, the sharks and their fans will be on suicide-watch..

"One hundred and seventy seven hockey teams have been down 3 to 0 in playoff series.
Only 8 teams have accomplished a comeback to tie that series to go to 7 games.
The Kings are now that NINTH Team to accomplish this."
- Bob Miller

you're probably gonna be that guy wearing a ducks jersey to the game.

If only I'd have brought it, I would have.  I'll just have to wear Angels gear instead. 

I'm just going to laugh at the loser.  Still can't decide who I want that to be.

Edited by Geoff

Haaaah!  geoff is a total _____!  He edits EVERYBODY ELSES posts if he doesn't like them.  Go away.

This is a totally acceptable post.  Well ... at least from the standpoint of it not breaking any board rules.

Hey!  Did you hear I'm going to the game tomorrow?   I'll wave.

After being obliterated in games 1 and 2, not only is the series tied but the goals scored are tied now, 21 each.

Nice to see Joe Thornton go Rafi Torres at the end of game 6.   Quick really was pissed off at him.

3-0 Sharks....3-0 Sharks....3-0 Sharks .....and then?

I know that San Jose was near the top of the West this season.   But anyone think that McLellan's job could be in jeopardy if they lose? 

Edited by Angel Oracle

Well as a Ducks fan I would normally say I would much prefer to play the Kings vs the Sharks this year.

But I don't think I'd want anything to do with a Kings team riding a 4-game winning streak, after coming back from down 3-0.

They rode that cinderella sh*t to the a cup not too long ago - they have shown that getting hot/lucky/etc at the right time can take you very far.

Good luck to both teams! I'm excited for an all-CA round two.