• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2014

Thomas

That leg in the air save may have moved ahead in the race for best save of the year.

It's looking like Kings/Sharks and Coyotes/Ducks in round one.

13-3-0 since the Olympic break and probably averaging over 3 goals scored per game.

Did I say Gaborik 2014 = Carter 2012?

Edited by Angel Oracle

Kings playing well -- the Olympic break could not have come at a better time........it's a completely different team than the one that stumbled into the Olympic break.

KIngs/ Sharks interesting match up -- I'd really like to see the Kings/ Ducks match up in the second round -- first time ever match up of those two in Cup playoff series.

Idc who we face in the first round. This is a veteran team with the core of the squad having been there before. I'm not saying it will be easy but let's finish the season strong first.

the guys on nbcsn were saying that the Kings are the team no one wants to play in the first round. that was nice to hear (and let's hope it's true).

the guys on nbcsn were saying that the Kings are the team no one wants to play in the first round. that was nice to hear (and let's hope it's true).

As a Ducks fan I wouldn't mind facing the kings in the first round.  We need a playoff match up to bring our rivalry to the next level.  The only thing that worries me facing the kings is the physical play.  You know whatever team moves on in that match up is going to have some injuries to deal with.

I hope San Jose is more interested in serving retribution for the Hertl hit than winning the series. Not holding my breath though on that one...

Nothing groundbreaking to win the series. Kings need to steal one of the first two on the road and finish it in 6.

ESPN overwhelming picking the Kings concerns me a bit...

torres is playing and so is brown, who's yet another big punk.

Kings played kind of sloppy in the first on defense, while the sharks skated and passed very well. 3-0 sharks after one. hope the wake-up call has been received.