• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2014

Thomas

could we be limping any more into the Olympic break??

remember four years ago?  The Kings had some real momentum going when the Olympic break approached, the break interrupted the MO and the Kings came back after the break as a significantly cooled off team from before the break.

this year, hopefully, it's just the opposite.  Kings couldn't get any colder than they are now..........what's it been -- loss of the last 10 of 13 or something?

• 2 weeks later...

Quick played well -- virtually kept them in the game vs. Canada.......that could have easily been 4 to 0 or something.

the Finland game was a disaster......Quick and the whole Team USA needs to wipe it from the memory as a let down aberration game and move on.

Kings were not playing well or scoring much (so Quick probably felt pretty comfortable the last two Team USA games) before the break so I have to believe they can only go up from the way they were playing the last three weeks to a month before the Olympic break.........

Selanne deserves a nice ovation all around the league when he returns to finish out what is final NHL season.........and I expect that TJ Oshie's shootout heroics vs. the Russians will be remembered by USA fans across the country..........much like when Buffalo's Ryan Miller returned from the Vancouver games and was given a warm welcome by hockey fans here.

6 goals by the Kings? The Colorado defense is terrible (at least after injuries/suspensions/backup goalie) and should feel bad. That was definitely the best performance by a goalie that gave up four goals I've seen in a long time. No chance on any of the goals that went in and Colorado should have probably scored another 4 goals if not for Martin's crazy saves. Kopitar, Stoll, Brown, and Carter all had great efforts. Doughty needs to be better than last night but maybe needed that game to switch from Captain Canada mode back to boring Kings mode.,

good win last night. a couple of garbage goals, but they count just as much as a slapper from the blue line. sure was nice to see them fight to score.

dustin brown has only 1 point on the road this year (unless he had an assist last night - haven't seen a box score yet). he has GOT to wake up offensively.

I just got tickets for the Leafs game on the 13th of March and the Jets game on the 29th. Where do you guys usually park when you go to a game? I always park in the west garage, but I'm done paying $25 for parking. Where are those $10-$15 lots at?

They are finally getting back towards where they were earlier this season, before the implosion.

There's five days before the trading deadline, any trades coming?

The core has been there before. They know it's a marathon not a sprint. I'm confident they will be hot at the right time.

As for trades that high 3rd round pick they got for Scrivens I believe from Edmonton is something teams may value. As for prospects idk who the kings want to give up? Vey? Toffoli? And they're sitting right on the salary cap. Time will tell

Edited by nando714