• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can you take food into the park?

Sully151

Yep. No drinks like Gatorade  other than water and kiddie stuff like capri sun in the box or foil thingy.

I had one lady confiscate my water because it wasn't quite thawed out (had it IN the freezer to keep other drinks cold). Hope she enjoyed it.

What do they have against Gatorade?

Yep. No drinks like Gatorade other than water and kiddie stuff like capri sun in the box or foil thingy.

I had one lady confiscate my water because it wasn't quite thawed out (had it IN the freezer to keep other drinks cold). Hope she enjoyed it.

I've brought in fountain drinks from Subway all year.

You can bring in a fountain drink from anywhere unless you try to bring in a Double Big Gulp or something. I have brought in food and soda every year I have followed the team. Back in the 80's my parents would buy General Admission and we would bring in sandwiches, chips etc from home. Loved the doubleheaders. Some rules have changed such as not being able to bring in a small cooler but much has stayed the same. 

They dont allow bottles unless its water inside due to the ability to Macgyver the bottle into a rocket launcher, which is why Gatorade drinks aren't allowed. Also, it wouldn't surprise me if it has to do with the fact that they are a Pepsi facility hence they sell powerade inside. 

My son and I had a great time last night. My bosses seats were 10 rows behind the Angels dugout, not sure how I will ever be able to go back to the cheap seats.

Stadium was empty. There were a Tom of empty seats around me not to mention the outfield and view levels.

We took I'm Subway, large drinks, candy and a big bag of Cracker Jacks and they didn't even blink.

You can bring in a fountain drink from anywhere unless you try to bring in a Double Big Gulp or something. I have brought in food and soda every year I have followed the team. Back in the 80's my parents would buy General Admission and we would bring in sandwiches, chips etc from home. Loved the doubleheaders. Some rules have changed such as not being able to bring in a small cooler but much has stayed the same. 

They dont allow bottles unless its water inside due to the ability to Macgyver the bottle into a rocket launcher, which is why Gatorade drinks aren't allowed. Also, it wouldn't surprise me if it has to do with the fact that they are a Pepsi facility hence they sell powerade inside. 

They sell Gatorade at the concession stands and the vendors walking around sell it too. So weird.

They sell Gatorade at the concession stands and the vendors walking around sell it too. So weird.

I sit in a section where I never see a vendor, I like that. Do they remove the cap because that is the rocket to the launcher, any Macgyver fan knows this. Your ticket stub is your trigger

That is weird b/c they sell water too but we're allowed to bring our own. I also purchase peanuts/cracker jacks at the grocery store to bring in. I have tried the small ben&jerrys ice creams but they usually melt.