• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

They're boring. I like the change of seasons, but not only with the temps.

I hate having bone dry weather all year long.

Odd. Most people like living here because of the things you hate Edited by Adam

You have me beat.  We have a gradual warm up and supposed to be close to 50 by the weekend.  

Nice.  I don't think we get quite the extremes as CO but once Dec rolls around it rarely ever gets into the 30s.  We will be in the teens and 20's until Feb.

@Brandon, I drive a 2012 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4.  I do not smoke.  This state is conservative religiously but also pretty liberal when it comes to nature, smoking, etc.  They drink a lotta beer though, as would be expected.

@FS79.  Most of the people I work with are about 30 minutes outside of Philly.  Said they got about six inches on Sunday and are supposed to get another 6 today.  Even though it looked bad on TV, they say it isn't really that extreme compared to most winters.

I will enjoy a good cigar from time to time but that is the extent of my tobacco use.

Definitely have lots of thermals.

Most important purchase was a good pair of slippers.  Hardwood floors can freeze feet through three lairs of wool socks, lol.

Wool socks are a must.  

My sister in law used to live in Appleton, WI.  She said it is cold for like 6 months straight.

Wife is trying to talk me into moving back to San Diego.  If we have another cold snap it just may happen.

I don't know, these frigid 60 degree winter days are unbearable.