• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Downs traded to Braves for RHP Cory Rasmus

nate

So unless they think they can convert him to SP, they traded Downs for a guy that couldn't beat out Jordan Walden for a relief spot in Atlanta. Mull that one over for a while.

Each move DiPoto makes the angels are actually getting progressively worse

I think you're missing the point...     You're also forgetting I was for keeping Walden.   This move amounts to rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. 

No, you are missing the point, a AAA pitcher that is just coming into his own is not bumping an extremely successful pitcher off the roster. So denigrating the guy the Angels traded for simply because he couldn't crack the Braves relief squad makes your argument all the more worthless.

But go ahead and complain away about every move our team makes, it is what the cool kids do.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry.   But it's becoming increasingly difficult to buy into Dipoto's mantra when his actual moves fly in the face of what he preaches.  Rasmus does at least miss bats.

True, I've soured on Dipoto after this season and am now thinking next year is make or break for him. He really made the pitching(starters and pen) worse than it was before

True, I've soured on Dipoto after this season and am now thinking next year is make or break for him. He really made the pitching(starters and pen) worse than it was before

He did so in order to save money, which, according to all of the off-season threads, the majority of this board was in support of it.