• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

For those that haven't given up on the season yet. . .

It's hard not to be frustrated with losses like this, but it truly doesn't matter.  Even if Albert comes thru and they win, it's really just another opportunity for disappointment later down the road.  The best that we can hope for is that Albert and Josh do something good next year.....or the year after.

I just stick around for Scioscia's post-game comments.

Also, I am now hoping for an in depth interview with Arte Moreno, on the subject of the Dodgers being in 1st place and headed to the playoffs.
These are the things that keep me tuned in.

Still waiting for the Hitler as Arte rant video. Dodgers in 1st? Pujols and Hamilton sucking?  Blanton 2-13??

Who? In your opinion... Vargas? Trumbo (yes please) Downs? All of them? Lol

Anyone not named Trout I'm more than ok with them trading at this point. Now obviously some guys are impossible to move but I think Trumbo, Kendrick, PBJ and Downs should all be seriously considered.

Maybe they can fetch something decent with a package of Trumbo and PBJ and then the AW golden child Kole can get his shot. I think Kole and Shuck together could take care of the third outfield position with Trout and Hamilton 1 & 2 obviously.

I strongly think this team needs some new faces and attitudes. Two straight years of horribly under achieving has got to lead to some changes. I loved what the Red Sox were able to do but it's unrealistic for us to think we are going to be able to unload our contracts on anyone.

They can't trade Bourjos before the non-waiver deadline.  He'll still be on the DL. 

If they trade Kendrick, who's going to play 2nd?  He has a team-friendly contract and there's no reason to move him unless someone is willing to pony up a huge package for him--which isn't going to happen.

As for Downs, sure, who cares?  He's very good, but a free agent at the end of the year.  Take what you can get for him at this point (though, again, I doubt it'll be much).

They can't trade Bourjos before the non-waiver deadline. He'll still be on the DL.

If they trade Kendrick, who's going to play 2nd? He has a team-friendly contract and there's no reason to move him unless someone is willing to pony up a huge package for him--which isn't going to happen.

As for Downs, sure, who cares? He's very good, but a free agent at the end of the year. Take what you can get for him at this point (though, again, I doubt it'll be much).

Cano lol

Kidding of course