• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2024 Major League Baseball Thread

1 hour ago, m0nkey said:

Think most of us on the board thought those two guys screamed regression, at least for this year. But who knows, maybe they turn it around

It's early, but in Bellinger's case -- there was a lot of noise screaming fluke.  It's funny because all the predictive stuff he was awful at last year he's improved on this season.  Still below average but better than last year, alas the BaBip gods giveth and taketh away the hits.

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

The White Sox are now 3-19, with a -78 run differential. They've only scored 45 runs so far. It's hard to be that bad. 

It really is nuts how they went from being viewed as a "team of the future" to a team with no future at all -- they were a division winner and playoff team in 2021..  I can't recall seeing anything like it.

2 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

It really is nuts how they went from being viewed as a "team of the future" to a team with no future at all -- they were a division winner and playoff team in 2021..  I can't recall seeing anything like it.

Well, you have to remember Gio Urshela went on the IL and you know how important he is.

7 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

The White Sox are now 3-19, with a -78 run differential. They've only scored 45 runs so far. It's hard to be that bad. 

i think i saw that they're on pace for 43 wins this season.

i might take the under if i were a gambling man.

5 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Considering they lost the modern day Jackie Robinson, makes sense