• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2024 Major League Baseball Thread

It was a horrible trade, just god awful.  But have I shared that the pitchers in AA absolutely hated pitching to Quero behind the plate?  My understanding is he was bad defensively, and a loud mouth immature jerk. That being said his bat could possibly warrant a move to another position. 

5 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Sucks injuries got him so early in his career.  He made his debut at 19 as a pitcher, which is rare enough but I assume even more rare for an American born player, and was a top prospect but never really had sustained major league success.  Still appeared in 8 seasons though, good for him.

9 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

I know most Angel fans will remember him for literally blowing chunks all over the mound in Yankee Stadium, but I have fond memories of him. He seemed to pitch a lot of Sunday games in 2021. I was divorced and my now second wife, then girlfriend would hangout all weekend and leave Sunday around noon. I would do yard work, grill, drink beer and listen to Bundy lose on the radio while getting ready for the next week to start. It was relaxing… 

14 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Wendle feels like the next dumpster dive for Minasian...

He probably should be. If Goodrum and Tucker can’t play defense and Wendle can.  

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

He probably should be. If Goodrum and Tucker can’t play defense and Wendle can.  

i think we could get more out of a crash test dummy than from goodrum right now.