• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I just want it to be over

19 minutes ago, WholeFnShow said:

Okay...now I'm stressed out. What did @Chuck say and delete? Lol. 

He said "he recently passed by the stadium, and their were four cars there, like something was going on." ........(Probably it was Ohtani, his agent, and a couple of others  who stopped to use the restroom, and collect any remaining items from Ohtani's locker before heading to the airport  for an overnight flight to Boston.)

I have expected him to sign elsewhere since at least July, so I'm prepared for that. Dodgers really do make the most sense if he wants to stay in the same area from a comfort standpoint while getting to play for a perennial contender, but I'll continue to hold out hope he ends up signing elsewhere. Let it be the Jays or Giants, that's all I ask

31 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I'd like if he waited until mid January to drive all of you guys nuts.

Then announce retirement.  

49 minutes ago, tomsred said:

He said "he recently passed by the stadium, and their were four cars there, like something was going on." ........(Probably it was Ohtani, his agent, and a couple of others  who stopped to use the restroom, and collect any remaining items from Ohtani's locker before heading to the airport  for an overnight flight to Boston.)

like we have stalkers...best stalkers wouldn't need cars blah blah

4 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

I have expected him to sign elsewhere since at least July, so I'm prepared for that. Dodgers really do make the most sense if he wants to stay in the same area from a comfort standpoint while getting to play for a perennial contender, but I'll continue to hold out hope he ends up signing elsewhere. Let it be the Jays or Giants, that's all I ask

Ohtani solidifying his legacy as a Angel first and then a Blue jay?

I just don't see it.

10 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Nah. Canada can go eff itself.