• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I just want it to be over

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

If he signs with the Jays that’s very funny.  All the “wants to win” shit totally bogus. 

anyway go with god.  

Toronto made the playoffs, won one fewer (less?) game than the rangers in the regular season, and had the same number of playoff wins as the dodgers. 

8 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Toronto made the playoffs, won one fewer (less?) game than the rangers in the regular season, and had the same number of playoff wins as the dodgers. 

I dunno, in the AL East for the rest of his career with the Blue Jays? This is where one goes because they love winning so much.  Ok. 

15 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

I think it's more that the Jays have finished (in their division) 3rd, 2nd, 4th, 3rd, 4th, 4th, 4th since 2017. In that time they made the wild card game 3 times, but didn't win a game in any of them.

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I think it's more that the Jays have finished (in their division) 3rd, 2nd, 4th, 3rd, 4th, 4th, 4th since 2017. In that time they made the wild card game 3 times, but didn't win a game in any of them.

Sounds like they're close and might just be a piece or two away

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Let’s take a moment to recognize how good this guy is at basketball. He’s like if Albert Pujols actually lived up to his contract at 39 or whatever his actual age was when he signed with us. It’s really incredible.

Dude’s drives to the basket are those of 29 year-olds, and not 39 year-olds.

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

Sounds like they're close and might just be a piece or two away

Possibly but when you have the Yankees and Red Sox in your division, you know they will spend the money. Orioles are up and coming for years and the Rays are always there. While they are closer than us, obviously, its a tough division to consistently win. I would say the Dodgers would be the better choice between the two. 

6 minutes ago, James said:

Possibly but when you have the Yankees and Red Sox in your division, you know they will spend the money. Orioles are up and coming for years and the Rays are always there. While they are closer than us, obviously, its a tough division to consistently win. I would say the Dodgers would be the better choice between the two. 

So that's not why he's going to stay with the Angels?  Because they're in the toughest division in baseball?  (AL West has represented the AL in 5 of the last 7 World Series).  Come on.

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

So that's not why he's going to stay with the Angels?  Because they're in the toughest division in baseball?  (AL West has represented the AL in 5 of the last 7 World Series).  Come on.

Nobody said that was why or why not he would stay, not sure how you concluded that from my comment. The East is tougher than the West in general, the Astros have just been a recent juggernaut. Among his "supposed" suitors, the Blue jays arent offering "the best" opportunity to win. Shows, as I figured, he is balancing things which includes winning.