• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I just want it to be over

24 minutes ago, James said:

The East is tougher than the West in general

From 2010 through this year, the East has represented the AL in the World Series 3 times.  The West has represented the AL 7 times.

But if you think the East is tougher ... ok, I guess

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Yeah, get it over with now so we can start the 5-10 year rebuild with some certainty.

Best wishes to Shohei as he continues his Hall of Fame career wherever he decides to go. I'd be shocked if he stays here, but stranger things have happened.

If it takes more than three years to do a complete rebuild you're doing it wrong. 

1 minute ago, AngelStew43 said:

Poetic justice would be Ohtani leaving, and the Jays finishing fourth, behind the Yankees, Rays and Orioles.  

The Angels finish with a better record than the Jays, because Trout and Rendon have great years around our young core.  

Jo Adell becomes the next Don Baylor.  

janet jackson culture GIF

42 minutes ago, AngelStew43 said:

Poetic justice would be Ohtani leaving, and the Jays finishing fourth, behind the Yankees, Rays and Orioles.  

The Angels finish with a better record than the Jays, because Trout and Rendon have great years around our young core.  

Jo Adell becomes the next Don Baylor.  

This would be something, wouldn't it?