• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How many wins the last 34 games

Without Ohtani and Trout, how many wins the rest of the season?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins the last 34 games for the Halos?

• Over 19
    • 18-19
    • 16-17
    • 14-15
    • 12-13
    • 10-11
    • Under 10

All I care about at this point is the Angels get to 63 wins. What little we can celebrate as being Angels fans is being one of the few franchises left that has never lost a 100 or more games in a season so just get to 63. Plus getting a better draft pick. 

*Incoming additional 34 game losing streak*

I don't know what the total will be. However, they'll win a bunch of meaningless games the last week and drop at least a couple of spots in the draft. They seem to always do that. I am hoping they don't finish with a .500 record. I want the shame of 8 consecutive losing seasons to sit squarely on the shoulders of Arte.

22 hours ago, gurn67 said:

I don't know what the total will be. However, they'll win a bunch of meaningless games the last week and drop at least a couple of spots in the draft. They seem to always do that. I am hoping they don't finish with a .500 record. I want the shame of 8 consecutive losing seasons to sit squarely on the shoulders of Arte.

The draft lottery may mitigate that enough.

On 8/25/2023 at 11:21 AM, Kevin said:

All I care about at this point is the Angels get to 63 wins. What little we can celebrate as being Angels fans is being one of the few franchises left that has never lost a 100 or more games in a season so just get to 63. Plus getting a better draft pick. 

*Incoming additional 34 game losing streak*

They will now get exactly 100 losses. 

Thanks brah.