• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Industry Opinion on Anthony Rendon & Arte Moreno

Chuck

13 hours ago, Erstad Grit said:

I'm one of the biggest Rendon "haters" here, but cutting him makes zero sense. 

All we can do if let him rehab and hope he can contribute one day. 

i have no doubt that next year he'll be able to contribute on just one day.

but two is out of the question.

8 hours ago, cals said:

If they cut Rendon you all know what will happen...

8 hours ago, Taylor said:

Jesus will return?

5 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

He'd die, I assume?

I could see him bleeding out from a paper cut.

He'll get picked up by a team that can practically pay him nothing because we're footing the bill, then he'll stay healthy for a prolonged period of time and start raking for them. 

Then every series he faces us he'll rock our pitchers for RBI doubles and average 2 homers probably in very clutch situations (His defense is absolutely horrible, so I wouldn't expect that to get any better against us no matter which teams he plays for).

Getting so tired of the same song and dance from these assholes.

On 8/29/2023 at 10:53 PM, CaliAngel said:

He'll get picked up by a team that can practically pay him nothing because we're footing the bill, then he'll stay healthy for a prolonged period of time and start raking for them. 

Then every series he faces us he'll rock our pitchers for RBI doubles and average 2 homers probably in very clutch situations (His defense is absolutely horrible, so I wouldn't expect that to get any better against us no matter which teams he plays for).

Getting so tired of the same song and dance from these assholes.

And that would be perfectly fine with me.

Although The Angel pitchers should probably drill him every time he bats, until he goes back on the DL.

Anthony goes smiling along, raking in his $38 MILLION a year with nary a care in the world. But I forgot, he's in intense pain with internal bleeding. He smiles and tells stupid jokes to mask his agony.

Arte wanted him, now he has to live with it. And the fans who pay their hard earned money for this jerk might want to think about spending that money in more productive areas. The way this franchise is, they deserve gate receipts comparable to what the A's are making.

23 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Anthony goes smiling along, raking in his $38 MILLION a year with nary a care in the world. But I forgot, he's in intense pain with internal bleeding. He smiles and tells stupid jokes to mask his agony.

Arte wanted him, now he has to live with it. And the fans who pay their hard earned money for this jerk might want to think about spending that money in more productive areas. The way this franchise is, they deserve gate receipts comparable to what the A's are making.

Your needle is stuck again.