• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Would you be surprised...

Torridd

like the "rally topic"...it makes me wanna go again tonight after i made the mistake of not supporting estevez last night (  i was pulling out of the parking lot when the grand slam devastation was hit) !!

on that note: i know it's mike trout duffel bag night but is Ohtani a go more importantly?

24 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

We shall see iff there's an emotional letdown or stimulus. Games like last night should intensify focus and desire for atonement. But for Seattle it could be a springboard for their own confidence.

Basically, they got lucky yesterday because of an implosion. It's not likely in any of the other games so they're going to have to win on their own.

9 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see us put up another 25 runs like Colorado, only to see a volcano erupt in the outfield and render the game moot.

I never trusted that rockpile.