• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (7/29/23 12pm Pacific) Angels @ Blue Jays: Detmers on the mound, no Neto

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Uh huh

Ha. Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Probably just my skepticism from past Angels injuries, but this sounds like a Rendon or Trout situation where we hear "he'll play tomorrow," then "he just needs a few days of rest," then 9 days later, he goes on the IL.

19 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

So like, is it going to be back stiffness for his whole career if he’s dealt with it in the past at 22?

The way he throws himself around back there (at SS).  I wonder if he will end up managing his efforts more in order to stay healthy.

Edited by Revad

19 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

So like, is it going to be back stiffness for his whole career if he’s dealt with it in the past at 22?

Maybe. 
You know how pitchers hurt themselves when compensating for other injuries because their mechanics are off?  Could Neto have this back strain because his body is compensating for the oblique injury? 

7 minutes ago, Revad said:

The way he throws himself around back there (at SS).  I wonder if he will end up managing his efforts more in order to stay healthy.

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Maybe. 
You know how pitchers hurt themselves when compensating for other injuries because their mechanics are off?  Could Neto have this back strain because his body is compensating for the oblique injury?