• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels talking to the Nats about Jeimer Candelario

mmc

1 hour ago, Warfarin said:

We would have to trade prospects, not players who are not good and/or nobody else wants 😉 

Candelario is an impending free agent, but yes there would be someone like Paris or Sanchez or Adams involved. Rengifo and Suarez have some value but not much and Davidson sucks but for a rebuilding team may have value as a starter.

7 hours ago, Hubs said:

Candelario is an impending free agent, but yes there would be someone like Paris or Sanchez or Adams involved. Rengifo and Suarez have some value but not much and Davidson sucks but for a rebuilding team may have value as a starter.

I definitely wouldn't trade Paris or anyone with a remote hint of upside for half a season of a guy that could easily regress to being a bench player. 

5 minutes ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

I definitely wouldn't trade Paris or anyone with a remote hint of upside for half a season of a guy that could easily regress to being a bench player. 

He is a better player than Escobar and is having a career year but I don't think he gives you that much more than Escobar.....some but not enough to trade a top prospect....

2 hours ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

Maybe not bench player, but there has been ups and downs in Candelario’s career.   A couple of sub .700 OPS seasons sandwiched around solid seasons.

• mmc changed the title to Angels talking to the Nats about Jeimer Candelario
2 minutes ago, VladdyforHOF said:

Is Candelario a catcher? 🤣

Someone who actually posts here and works in the front office in their head says we're trading for another catcher on the heels of O'Hoppe's return.

Dude, that guy you are obsessed with is a mod.