• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022-23 Offseason Hot Stove Thread

mmc

11 hours ago, Docwaukee said:

not true at all.  I disagree with Jeff all the time and let him know.  He made an overly general statement and admitted that he shouldn't have spoken in absolutes.  Even if he was wrong, who cares.  You've brought it back several times now.  Do you want a pat on the back for being right?  

A cookie would be nice.

On 1/22/2023 at 11:40 PM, Stradling said:

Our fans are fucking dumb.  If you think Ohtani is the only positive part of our rotation then I’m going to assume you are fucking clueless and your opinion is less important than knowledgeable fans. 

Yeah there isnt a gaping difference between the Angels, Mariners and Astros rotation I'd say. All pretty quality. Even the Rangers (but still below) are up there now.

Poor Oakland. 

5 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

He's all tools in terms of speed, arm strength and some pop. Terrible plate discipline, pretty much swings at everything. 

Most of all, he can't stay healthy. Hard pass! 

As it stands today, its likely he will miss the start of the season.  BoSox have had a really weird off-season. 

On 1/19/2023 at 4:16 PM, T.G. said:

If you go back to that thread... you'll see reference to a certain Canadian, who apparently was/is a big Gary Sanchez fan.

If you search "Gary Sanchez is a POS" - (put your search in quotes)... you'll see I've been saying that ever since that day.

Hey T.G. I looked it up and found this as well. It looked like he had been in New York past his time. And that happens with players. New York Media have also historically crushed players as well. We know Fans can crap on players even here. Then they go somewhere else and you never hear about that stuff again. Many fans said GA was aloof and didn't play at 100%. Which wasn't true it just came easy to him and his relaxed body language upset people. Many said Edmonds was a dick (which he was... ) But, I only care about his outcome on the field being a fan of the team. I'm never going to break bread with the guy or invite him over for dinner. Even as a teammate you aren't going to hangout with someone who doesn't have your same interests. But, you still expect them to put forth the effort on the field. 

Here is an article that I found from Minnesota https://theathletic.com/3350292/2022/06/06/twins-yankees-gary-sanchez/

IF it's a straight work ethic thing that's one thing. And it looks like he worked hard in improving his blocking and framing. And was happy to be out of New York.

IF it's a he kicks dogs, women and children thing then there is that... That is a different thing entirely.