• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Indian People

On 10/5/2022 at 8:21 AM, Adam said:

I can’t understand them. Even the ones who have been here for 20 years. It’s a me problem but I don’t think it’s solvable 

40 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yay for casual racism.

This is why you need to step back and ask yourself, why are you trying so hard?

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

This reminds me, out of high school I briefly worked at call centers selling DirecTV and also at the PennySaver in Brea. Both places we used to play this game called "Pass the Patel".

Whenever some Indian called in that you couldn't understand, we would transfer them to each other for shits and giggles.

"Oh, that's Steve's department. Let me get you over to him, Akash."

"Hey Steve, I got this guy on the line that says he spoke to you yesterday and wants to move forward with the package you quoted him."

You would just see the head pop up out of the cubicle with the glare. It was awesome.

We did the same thing at the DTV place I worked at. We also called it pass the Patel. All they cared about was getting ZeeTV and Direct didn't have it at the time but they would still ask 1,000 questions even though they knew they weren't buying.

I was supposed to go to India to manage and train those little brown fuckers. Had my visa and everything but about 3 weeks prior they changed plans and sent me to the Philippines. So glad that happened.

Edited by St1ck

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Black dudes transferred black dudes too. Credit Checks are a bitch

Haha!

We had this dude Jamal that would always shake his head and talk about the black folks that would call in during the lunch break. And how because he was black, too, they thought he could pull some strings or go around the system. Dude was hilarious on the phones, too. 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

Ever had someone read you off 10 different family member's SS number until they found one that qualifed?

I don't know that I made it to 10. But I had people call back multiple times with different family members' info for sure.

The best is when you asked for their Visa or Mastercard and the first number they gave you was 2 or 8 haha

Closest I came to that was this one black dude in LA county kept calling trying to talk to someone different every time he called. He was desperate to get DirecTV because the NFL was coming up that weekend and wanted the free NFL Sunday Ticket in time. Dude couldn't pass the credit check.

You would just hear each cubicle, "Mr. Johnson, we already ran your credit and you don't qualify, sir."

I think he literally talked to everyone and we all would try to wrap up the call and get him off the phone, but I remember the one old lady in the call center would sit there with him for 30 minutes and answer all his questions and objections.