• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Indian People

Being the racist that I am.  I always thought it was strange, in British shows, when they say describe the perp, and they say Asian.  I'm thinking Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc, then they show an Indian.  Technically I guess they are Asian, but then so is Middle Eastern, and Russians.  Would a Russian consider themselves an Asian or a Caucasian or even a European?

33 minutes ago, Adam said:

My new job is literally just sitting in meetings for 6 hours a day not understanding indian people and then reading emails for 2 hours after asking them to email me summaries of what they said in the meetings

I bet they make fun of fat Americans after dealing with you all day.

Lot of good looking Indian women but the guys, not sure how they get any. That's KC's department.

They had a Qaren on the news recently screaming at some ladies, obviously from India, to go back to China. My answer is poll the country and a good chance 38% will tell you they are from China. 

2 hours ago, Adam said:

My new job is literally just sitting in meetings for 6 hours a day not understanding indian people and then reading emails for 2 hours after asking them to email me summaries of what they said in the meetings

been there done that

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Indian food is pretty tasty so you may want to arrange one of the meetings that is finished up with a potluck

45 minutes ago, Adam said:

And Indian Food sucks. If you tell me you like it I know you're a pretentious fuck

i like indian food, and i don't care what you say about me or it. i'll endure your scorn.

there used to be a really good indian fast food place at union station in washington d.c.

Edited by Tank