• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Indian People

6 hours ago, Adam said:

I can’t understand them. Even the ones who have been here for 20 years. It’s a me problem but I don’t think it’s solvable 

Recently I went down a rabbit hole on YouTube of hackers that turn the tables on Indian call center scams.....full blown hacking into the camera systems and watching them all panic or elaborate ways to fuck with them, etc. It was great, but it also helped in Indian to English translations. Give it a look and soon you too will start overlooking when they say, "my friend".

47 minutes ago, Adam said:

And Indian Food sucks. If you tell me you like it I know you're a pretentious fuck

Shit's gross. A long time ago I lived in an apartment with a chick and our neighbors were Indians. Nice couple, but these fucks used to cook all the time and would leave their door open to air out their apartment and fumigate the area that everyone had to walk through. Never been a fan of Indian food since.

5 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Being the racist that I am.  I always thought it was strange, in British shows, when they say describe the perp, and they say Asian.  I'm thinking Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc, then they show an Indian.  Technically I guess they are Asian, but then so is Middle Eastern, and Russians.  Would a Russian consider themselves an Asian or a Caucasian or even a European?

I run into this, too. On mortgage applications I legally have to ask ethnicity, race, and gender questions for discrimination laws. They changed it up and have Indian under Asian, which is geographically correct, but some of them want to argue with the document I have to fill out, "No! I am Indian!!"

Same with your Russia example. When I was a kid it was part of the continent of Asia when they taught us. Then somewhere along the line it became Eastern European and Europe. Even in football/soccer, Russia in the World Cup is in the Europe brackets and also their confederation is part of UEFA (Union of European Football Association). Ironically, my Uber driver yesterday was Russian and him and I had a good convo on Russia/Russians as I am half. Wish I saw this question yesterday to talk to him about it and his thoughts. Him and I did talk about the Russian language and how it derives or is similar (we were talking about learning languages and the similarities of say, Germanic languages or Spanish/Italian) from Eastern European countries like Czech, Poland, Serbia and I wonder if that is where the Europe tie comes in. I think when I was a kid it was still the Soviet Union or U.S.S.R.and maybe when it just became Russia it was classified as Europe. I always was curious about this.

I found this when you Google it:

Russia is a transcontinental country, a state which is situated on more than one continent.

Russia spans the northern part of the Eurasian continent; 77% of Russia's area is in Asia, the western 23% of the country is located in Europe. European Russia occupies almost 40% of the total area of Europe.

6 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Lot of good looking Indian women but the guys, not sure how they get any. That's KC's department.

They had a Qaren on the news recently screaming at some ladies, obviously from India, to go back to China. My answer is poll the country and a good chance 38% will tell you they are from China. 

It’s crazy how Indians are the worst customer service reps and have world renown ass doctors. They can cure colon cancer but you’re fucked if your internet goes down 

Edited by Kotchman

10 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It’s crazy how Indians are the worst customer service reps and have world renown ass doctors. They can cure colon cancer but you’re fucked if you’re internet goes down 

To be honest, when on hold and have no idea what the guy who said his name was Tom just said, I don't blame them but the company who made me have to figure it out. 

I've done that a few times, and it's to Adam's point.

I'll call into AT&T or Sony and some thick Indian accented guy whose real name is Neeraj answers the phone, "Thank you for calling AT&T, this is Dave. How can I help you?"

*click*

No thanks, man. I'll call back when a real Brian answers the phone.

By the way, why is this in the political forum?

8 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I'll call into AT&T or Sony and some thick Indian accented guy whose real name is Neeraj answers the phone, "Thank you for calling AT&T, this is Dave. How can I help you?"

*click*

Adam's running for city council was my guess. 

43 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Side note, to break this up a bit, I'll add this. She's probably going to get stoned to death for wearing this, so enjoy while you can. Ps. I'm pretty sure I saw this chick in Irvine at The Spectrum.

south-indian-item-girls_149137592840.jpg

I’d sit with her and eat a good Indian meal. I may even lick those armpits 

Edited by Jason

7 hours ago, Rico said:

We call them Native-Americans now, Adam. 

I feel bad because when I saw the thread title, I assumed Adam was talking about Native Americans and was being intentionally un-PC.

I'm sorry I assumed that about you, Adam.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

*click*

What funny is that I live near where the Farmers insurance call center is in Mid Wilshire.  Every so often I drive by there at a time when the workers are all going in or coming out.  Shit you not, most of them are Indian.  

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

What funny is that I live near where the Farmers insurance call center is in Mid Wilshire.  Every so often I drive by there at a time when the workers are all going in or coming out.  Shit you not, most of them are Indian.  

What's even crazier is I have no idea how they afford to live in LA with call center pay.

This reminds me, out of high school I briefly worked at call centers selling DirecTV and also at the PennySaver in Brea. Both places we used to play this game called "Pass the Patel".

Whenever some Indian called in that you couldn't understand, we would transfer them to each other for shits and giggles.

"Oh, that's Steve's department. Let me get you over to him, Akash."

"Hey Steve, I got this guy on the line that says he spoke to you yesterday and wants to move forward with the package you quoted him."

You would just see the head pop up out of the cubicle with the glare. It was awesome.

38 minutes ago, Brandon said:

This reminds me, out of high school I briefly worked at call centers selling DirecTV and also at the PennySaver in Brea. Both places we used to play this game called "Pass the Patel".

Whenever some Indian called in that you couldn't understand, we would transfer them to each other for shits and giggles.

"Oh, that's Steve's department. Let me get you over to him, Akash."

"Hey Steve, I got this guy on the line that says he spoke to you yesterday and wants to move forward with the package you quoted him."

You would just see the head pop up out of the cubicle with the glare. It was awesome.

EVERY. TIME. I was almost assaulted by a cokehead for doing this