• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels’ Mike Trout dealing with rare back condition

Just when you think things can't get any worse....

It's really remarkable. 

It's amazing this organization actually won a World Series, landed the greatest player of this generation and the most amazing player in the world in Ohtani.

The same organization has seen the murder of Lyman Bostock, the suicide of Donnie Moore, the tragic death of Nick Adenhart, the death of Tyler Skaggs...

Just now, T.G. said:

Just when you think things can't get any worse....

It's really remarkable. 

It's amazing this organization actually won a World Series, landed the greatest player of this generation and the most amazing player in the world in Ohtani.

The same organization has seen the murder of Lyman Bostock, the suicide of Donnie Moore, the tragic death of Nick Adenhart, the death of Tyler Skaggs...

The death of promising SS prospect Mike Miley before the 1977 season

The car accident that paralyzed All-Star pitcher Minnie Rojas after the 1967 season 

Tanana developing arm problems when only 25 in the late 1970s

The bus accident in 1992

9 minutes ago, Revad said:

Any back issue can be a long term thing, so management of it long term makes sense.  Hopefully he comes back strong and we laugh about this.

I think we're already laughing about it....

Just now, Angelsfan1984 said:

So he wasnt striking out because he was blind or lost sleep from the kid. Its that he needs a torso replacement? 

Ok... that made me LOL.

Stop the damn workouts with the excessive weights and all the rest! Guy looks like an NFL fullback, or a linebacker.

$296 million owed for EIGHT more years. That's frightful. 

I always thought he was going to be a high average, high OBP, stolen base, great fielding, run scoring machine, not another Mark McGuire. So much for that...now he might not even play in the field anymore.

Very sad, and probably preventable.

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Stop the damn workouts with the excessive weights and all the rest! Guy looks like an NFL fullback, or a linebacker.

$296 million owed for EIGHT more years. That's frightful. 

I always thought he was going to be a high average, high OBP, stolen base, great fielding, run scoring machine, not another Mark McGuire. So much for that...now he might not even play in the field anymore.

Very sad, and probably preventable.

I think it's time for your meds.