• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/18/22 DH Game 1): Angels @ Mariners

mmc

11 minutes ago, failos said:

Yeah, but it’s the best this team can do. It sucks to see Marsh lumped in that group of suckage (he’ll bounce back).

Perry needs to call up some prospects and at least try to fix this lineup/roster.

I wish Marsh didn’t suck but he kind of does. A strikeout machine 

What is the deal with Adell?  Really. What is going on with Adell. Why do we have the likes  of Rengifo, Lagares and yes, Mr Strikeout Marsh doing in the lineup but Adell is in triple A?

Could this be creating some quiet animosity within the team?  I’m just searching for answers, this team does not suck donkey-balls this badly. 

I doubt not playing Adell is creating animosity.  When you look at Adell and Marsh here is what we actually know. Marsh’s glove is major league. That’s the entirety of what we know about both players and the skills needed at the major league level. 

1 hour ago, failos said:

Yeah, but it’s the best this team can do. It sucks to see Marsh lumped in that group of suckage (he’ll bounce back).

Perry needs to call up some prospects and at least try to fix this lineup/roster.

Looking forward about a year from now to seeing what Jackson can do at this level, he’s got some mad power in him (smooth quick bat) and improving on the Ks.

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Looking forward about a year from now to seeing what Jackson can do at this level, he’s got some mad power in him (smooth quick bat) and improving on the Ks.

He does look great. I think our farm system is underrated, in general. Lots of good guys in A and AA right now.

1 hour ago, 79CAAman said:

What is the deal with Adell?  Really. What is going on with Adell. Why do we have the likes  of Rengifo, Lagares and yes, Mr Strikeout Marsh doing in the lineup but Adell is in triple A?

Could this be creating some quiet animosity within the team?  I’m just searching for answers, this team does not suck donkey-balls this badly. 

Adell is hitting .202 in AAA. 

41 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I doubt not playing Adell is creating animosity.  When you look at Adell and Marsh here is what we actually know. Marsh’s glove is major league. That’s the entirety of what we know about both players and the skills needed at the major league level. 

And yet we still see Marsh fail to look the ball into his glove at times.