• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I'm Starting to Believe - A Stroll through Angels History and a Look at the 2022 Club

48 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Not sure how to link to posts but here's a screenshot.

image.png.84a8c62c545f4d5896ca9d80982a2eb5.png

I don't know what thread you found this in as my search skills aren't that great but just click the + next to quote and then when you go to post, insert the quote. I have no idea how you were able to find this. Kudos. Lou isn't the only one that didn't think he would get another job in MLB though.  A quick search for "job" in this thread

didn't turn up anything relating to his post. Not sure how many threads about Dipoto there were after he quit or how to find them quickly.

58 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

I don't know what thread you found this in as my search skills aren't that great but just click the + next to quote and then when you go to post, insert the quote. I have no idea how you were able to find this. Kudos. Lou isn't the only one that didn't think he would get another job in MLB though.  A quick search for "job" in this thread

didn't turn up anything relating to his post. Not sure how many threads about Dipoto there were after he quit or how to find them quickly.

Correct. You can click the + and then quote the post in any other thread.

17 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

Trying to get better with my searching skills. I kind of feel bad because it shows once again how many times Strad is wrong but I will get over it.

On 7/18/2022 at 9:19 AM, Stradling said:

Anyone remember anyone saying Dipoto will never work in MLB again?  Me neither.  Just another “fact”. 

Yep, I was wrong someone said it.  

So, about that Yelich trade you made up in your head and then held against the team for not making….