• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Astros (4/20/22) - Ohtani on the bump, still no Trout

mmc

3 hours ago, SurfWriter said:

That was must-see TV, a dominant performance, one that I was hoping for since Ohtani's last start when he pitched poorly overall.  Gubie and the Bally Sports announcers tend to gush too much at times for the home team, but in this case they had every right to toss out all the superlatives for that pitching performance.  That was a joy to watch, and more so because (as others have said) it was against the cheating Stros. I hope this is the trend for Ohtani this season and for the entire team.  I'm still not that happy with the subpar performance of Rendon so far, and Trout is out with injury once again--hopefully, not for too long.

Excellent post. You took @jsnpritchett's advice to heart.