• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Astros (4/20/22) - Ohtani on the bump, still no Trout

mmc

3 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

At this rate, might as well put Trout on the 10 day IL.   By the next game on Friday, it would be just 6 days remaining.

Meanwhile, do to OdorEasy what they did to Valdez.   Run silly on him and force errors and meatball pitches.

No, it makes total sense. If you give him an extra day off, plus with the off day tomorrow he has more time to heal that bone bruise up. 

Bone bruises can hurt for a long time. You can still do activities but it's a lot of pain until it's fully healed. 

14 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Note that the game starts at 3:40 Pacific today.  Odd starting time, even in Texas. 

The other day the game at Fenway had an 11:10 AM local time start. So it started at 8:10 AM PDT. Breakfast baseball.

They never said Trout would be back by Wednesday just that it was possible - IDK what all the fuss is about, Adell Marsh and Ward is a solid outfield and pretty solid at the plate - we have the ability to sit trout today (and off day tomorrow) because we finally have depth that is MLB ready for the first time in years. 

Let me know if I'm crazy but thats what I see. 

19 minutes ago, Mike Stefanic FanClub Prez said:

They never said Trout would be back by Wednesday just that it was possible - IDK what all the fuss is about, Adell Marsh and Ward is a solid outfield and pretty solid at the plate - we have the ability to sit trout today (and off day tomorrow) because we finally have depth that is MLB ready for the first time in years. 

Let me know if I'm crazy but thats what I see. 

This is one of the things I’m really liking about this team.   They haven’t had depth like this overall since going back a few years.

30 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

No, it makes total sense. If you give him an extra day off, plus with the off day tomorrow he has more time to heal that bone bruise up. 

Bone bruises can hurt for a long time. You can still do activities but it's a lot of pain until it's fully healed. 

Maybe just a little overreaction on my part?    Still trying to look past his games missed in recent years, and hoping that will eventually be minimized.

As mentioned just above here, I like the depth now with this team.

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

This is one of the things I’m really liking about this team.   They haven’t had depth like this overall since going back a few years.

It’s a strange feeling.  I guess Wade and Duffy could play outfield in a pinch.