• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lets Go Mandon!

Just now, Angelapologists said:

Im officially dumping homer gubi and long distance away game buddy vasgersian and fellow homer oneill for langston and smith. I cant stand gubi and his sunshine farting and this delay for matt remote callis insulting to the fans watching

Ok 

19 minutes ago, Angelapologists said:

Im officially dumping homer gubi and long distance away game buddy vasgersian and fellow homer oneill for langston and smith. I cant stand gubi and his sunshine farting and this delay for matt remote callis insulting to the fans watching

Go on…

19 minutes ago, Angelapologists said:

I like the cut of your jib.

They absolutely should fire him after this. This team has a lot of talent but he is not the one to set the lineup and make the decisions, I think that much is obvious. I think Perry has done a decent job building the roster outside of Suzuki being the backup catcher but we definitely need a different manager. There is zero reason that Duffy shouldn't be playing every day right now with how terrible Mayfield's defense is at second and Fletcher hurt. Yes, I agree. Fuck Joe Maddon.

Just now, cals said:

Nothing makes me happier than a troll like from True Bitch.  Gracias.

Ok, Pepto. Go get banned from another car dealership. I mean you have to be a true POS to get banned from anything and you manage to do it even on a message board AND a car dealership. 

You should just STFU. When we want to hear from an a-hole, we’ll just fart.