• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I am expecting a Hamilton DL move soon

nate

God, I hope so. After last nights piss poor performance how do you sit there and rationalize putting him in the lineup? In my head I imagine the episode in King of The Hill where Hank takes the shot of tequila and passes the Flying Hawaiian on his super shitty term paper. That is what I believe Scioscia does every day before he makes the line up card, except it takes about 4 or 5 shots. Could some one please make that a gif?

Is Calhoun healthy?

He's played the last 10 games for the Bee's, and 29 games total.  So I think so.  He also has an OPS Of .971 right now.  Granted, minor league numbers don't equate to major league performance.  But for who he's replacing, major league numbers doesn't equate to major league performance either.

what kind of wierd injury/ condition/ mental disorder hasn't this guy whined about? he must be running out of weak excuses.

my personal favorite was: because he has blue eyes he can't hit in day games. management will need to get real creative to dl him.

may i suggest sprained testicle?