• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

My new office in TN is setup!

Chuck

9 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a Nissan doesn't qualify as a truck in the south.

Actually in Tennessee it does. 

Nissan's headquarters is here and where the Tennessee Titans play their games is in Nissan Stadium. 

Tons of Nissan trucks here. 

11 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Congrats @Chuckster70 - that pool and compound - you got yourself the Buttes TN edition.  You’ll soon be hosting halo spring training there on your acreage!  

Haha, thanks bababooey!! I intend on having several family and friend gatherings throughout the year. 

On 2/5/2022 at 8:21 AM, Chuckster70 said:

@Bluegrass_HaloFan first off, welcome to AngelsWin.com. 

Secondly, that sounds like a great idea of a Southern website event. We've done them in Arizona for years during Spring Training. Under the Big A in So. Cal, in Washington State on a River Float. Why not here in the great south? 

Lastly, that Double Double Oaked Woodford Reserve sounds amazing. 

Besides @Make Angels Great Again, @Capital_Dave @ScruffytheJanitor and yourself, who else is in or close to Tennessee? @AngelsFaninGA? Would love to plan something for the summer. 

May I recommend the Braves weekend? 🙂

3 minutes ago, Hubs said:

May I recommend the Braves weekend? 🙂

Just found out it's just under a 4-hour drive. I'm going to get tickets for the entire weekend's games and look at an Air B&B with a pool somewhere nearby. 

I'll be creating a thread on this later on @Hubs. But I'm definitely going that weekend. We'll plan some shit to do when we're not at the ballpark. 

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

Just found out it's just under a 4-hour drive. I'm going to get tickets for the entire weekend's game and look at an Air B&B with a pool somewhere nearby. 

I'll be creating a thread on this later on @Hubs. But I'm definitely going that weekend. We'll plan some shit to do when we're not at the ballpark. 

Sweet...

I've got tickets for the Sunday game, and am either doing a cross country road trip or flying out. I'm also going to KC on the way back. Assuming of course they settle everything this month. LOL. I was planning on stopping in TN on Monday, then driving all the way to KC on Tuesday, or something like that. Haven't figured out all the plans.

1 minute ago, Hubs said:

Sweet...

I've got tickets for the Sunday game, and am either doing a cross country road trip or flying out. I'm also going to KC on the way back. Assuming of course they settle everything this month. LOL. I was planning on stopping in TN on Monday, then driving all the way to KC on Tuesday, or something like that. Haven't figured out all the plans.

Also my Dad once told me that the best strip club he'd ever been to was the Gold Club in Atlanta.

Just saying...

10 hours ago, Hubs said:

Also my Dad once told me that the best strip club he'd ever been to was the Gold Club in Atlanta.

Just saying...

I wonder if it had a lot of black strippers, playing taylor swift music, like how the strip clubs here always has white chicks playing dirty south mumble rap.

On 2/15/2022 at 10:16 PM, Tank said:

Baseball, grits, and strippers.

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

Supposedly every girl was a cute blonde girl next door type. Mind you that was in the 1990's probably. It's had some trouble since then.

On 2/11/2022 at 7:14 AM, Chuckster70 said:

Actually in Tennessee it does. 

Nissan's headquarters is here and where the Tennessee Titans play their games is in Nissan Stadium. 

Tons of Nissan trucks here. 

By all accounts, the redesigned Frontier is a very nice truck.  Excellent choice.

22 minutes ago, eligrba said:

By all accounts, the redesigned Frontier is a very nice truck.  Excellent choice.

Yeah I was going to get a Chevy Colorado or Toyota Tacoma but the more I read on the 2022 Nissan Frontier the more I wanted to go with that for this year's class of trucks. 

11 hours ago, Jay said:

So glad @Chuckster70 that you moved to a Free state.

If you consider a "Free State" as a state with a law allowing publicly funded adoption agencies to reject potential families because of their religion....than yeah....I guess you're free, but at a cost to others......  There is no utopia, there are only places with lots of good people trying to live a life without being too affected by large money interests.