• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

My new office in TN is setup!

Chuck

6 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Still have a few more items to add to one of the shelves, including that Ohtani bobblehead coming soon. 

Thinking about getting this for the other corner in my office. 

il_1588xN.2816638034_17kl.jpg

Also, thanks to @Jeff Fletcher for the bobbleheads. I wish I kept all the ones I had over the years but I gave most of them away because I had no room for them at the old house in WA. 

FKxoBFdXoAUFOnv.jpeg

FKxoBErXsAsWPwr.jpeg

FKxoBEoXwAwD58W.jpeg

272992119_10227368938265656_6844044213649183139_n.jpeg

FKxoBEtXsAMEhWK.jpeg

273161960_10227368937625640_1746499064015942004_n.jpeg

273026012_10227368939185679_4794170597636249699_n.jpegIMG_6986.jpg

IMG_6987.jpg

IMG_6989.jpg

IMG_6991.jpg

Great setup!

14 hours ago, Capital_Dave said:

Welcome to the neighborhood, Chuck!  What part of Tennessee are you in?  I moved from Las Vegas to Lexington, KY about 6 years ago.  About 3 hours from here to Nashville and my daughter is attending college in Memphis.  We might need to take in a Nashville Sounds game together someday.

I’m also in Lexington area, actually Georgetown, but if there’s ever a get together, I would be down! 

Have plenty of bourbon too, just picked up 4 bottles of Woodford’s Double Double Oaked this past week for the annual release. 

5 hours ago, Bluegrass_HaloFan said:

I’m also in Lexington area, actually Georgetown, but if there’s ever a get together, I would be down! 

Have plenty of bourbon too, just picked up 4 bottles of Woodford’s Double Double Oaked this past week for the annual release. 

@Bluegrass_HaloFan first off, welcome to AngelsWin.com. 

Secondly, that sounds like a great idea of a Southern website event. We've done them in Arizona for years during Spring Training. Under the Big A in So. Cal, in Washington State on a River Float. Why not here in the great south? 

Lastly, that Double Double Oaked Woodford Reserve sounds amazing. 

Besides @Make Angels Great Again, @Capital_Dave @ScruffytheJanitor and yourself, who else is in or close to Tennessee? @AngelsFaninGA? Would love to plan something for the summer. 

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Congrats on the new home Chuck.

What are you doing there, working from home?

Thanks dude. 

Since Covid my position became 100% remote. I'm a Senior Solutions Engineer for a software company based in Vancouver, CA. There's a bunch of US remote employees that are spread around the country though, despite the company's home base in Canada. 

We used to have a nice office in Seattle that was on Pier 55. Great views of the water & sunsets.

But man, I love working from home. It would be weird to have to go into an office again. Though I do miss in person watercooler talk and bouncing stuff of colleagues in person. 

17 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Out of all that (which is all great) the part that stood out was "a couple of australian shepherd dogs"

Getting mine in a few weeks. Great dogs

17 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Sweet dogs. Just got one a month ago. Now I get to say welcome to TN!

image.thumb.png.627dd2001853a271274d20ec27741eb3.png

I lost my dog of just four years old (Archie) my Anatolian Shepherd this fall and it was devastating. I'm still not over it.

I love Australian Shepherds. We raised them growing up. Had blue merls and black tri's. Bud a black tri was the best dog I ever had. He was human like and just encompassed everything you'd want in a companion, best friend of man. 

I'd like to get a brother and sister Aussie to start with here. 

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Secondly, that sounds like a great idea of a Southern website event. We've done them in Arizona for years during Spring Training. Under the Big A in So. Cal, in Washington State on a River Float. Why not here in the great south? 

Besides @Make Angels Great Again, @Capital_Dave @ScruffytheJanitor and yourself, who else is in or close to Tennessee? @AngelsFaninGA? Would love to plan something for the summer. 

Thanks, @Chuckster70! Long time listener, first time caller so to speak. Been reading this forum for years, but the thought of having some bourbon and a get together with some southern Angels fans was enough to get me to finally sign up. 

Your first pour is on me. This year’s bottle is something special. 

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I’m in Roswell GA, driving distance I’m sure.

8 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Congrats Chuck good looking office and a beautiful house on a nice piece of land.  Seeing others make a move like that and what they get in other parts of the country incentivizes me to want to do the same some day.  Enjoy.

let us know if you need a realtor 🤣🤣

9 hours ago, BluegrassHaloFan said:

If you know where the Gardenside Baptist Church is, I’ve sung there a couple of times. Fantastic people there.

On 2/4/2022 at 11:55 AM, Chuckster70 said:

Still have a few more items to add to one of the shelves, including that Ohtani bobblehead coming soon. 

Thinking about getting this for the other corner in my office. 

Also, thanks to @Jeff Fletcher for the bobbleheads. I wish I kept all the ones I had over the years but I gave most of them away because I had no room for them at the old house in WA. 

FKxoBFdXoAUFOnv.jpeg

FKxoBEtXsAMEhWK.jpeg

That's a clean desk. @Jay we found another human trafficker. 

4 hours ago, Lou said:

Nice truck.

The boots?  No comment.

Thanks on the truck. Love it! 

The picture of the boots doesn’t do it justice. They look really nice in person and the boot cut jeans cover the ripped flag. But I mostly loves these boots because they are wide fit and super comfortable. Equipped with zero gravity air control for a little extra bounce in your step too.

On 2/5/2022 at 5:13 PM, Chuckster70 said:

Thanks on the truck. Love it! 

The picture of the boots doesn’t do it justice. They look really nice in person and the boot cut jeans cover the ripped flag. But I mostly loves these boots because they are wide fit and super comfortable. Equipped with zero gravity air control for a little extra bounce in your step too.

Yeah, just giving you a hard time. I'm just not a boot guy. 

Congrats on the big move. Hope you and the family really enjoy it there. 

Looks nice. I don't think I could ever leave the weather here in Orange County, CA. That and the fact the Angels are 15 min away. Pretty much all of my family lives on the east coast but I just don't like the weather there with the snow and constant hurricanes but millions and millions of people are okay with it so I'm the weird one to them. As of now, I don't ever see myself leaving this state. It's kind of funny, so many people dream of even visiting California and yet we have people that live here and leave and act like the state kicked their puppy. I wonder how many members here over the years will also leave California. At least Chuck has a cool theme song for his state: