• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Does Hamilton Even Care

SigBaby

That Brad Hawpe is chosen to pinch hit over him? That Brendan Harris is a better option than he is against lefties? At least with Pujols, you can tell he takes pride in his game and he has made that known. Im really not sure if Hamilton cares at all or takes pride in his game. While i expect Pujols to get angry and fired up after this game, I cant say i would expect anything from Hamilton in the same situation.

That was an incredibly annoying video to watch.  Not only because of the music they used, but to see how many pitches in a good hitting zone he used to get.   

He either saw a LOT of mistakes, or pitchers eventualy finally wised up and decided there was no need to throw him a strike, ever

The question is.. what does he do with mistakes now?   Pops them up?

He's in a psychological rut. Obviously his religion is related to his psychology, but correlation doesn't equal causality. He could be a practicing Buddhist meditator and still be in a funk (although I think the tool of meditation itself, not religion but the practice, would decrease the chances of this sort of rut).

Time to bring in Phil Jackson.

Nope. And it most likely has to do with his religion (no offense). He already had a huge ego before he found Christ, and now with his finding of Christ he probably isn't even sweating his troubles. He needs to find a middle ground.

wow! That is beyond ridiculous.